Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ooo la la

"Look fresher, younger and more expensive... DO LESS!! Wash your hair at night, apply a bit of Bumble and Bumble texture cream and sleep on your wet hair." - De Facto Salon

The French get a lot right, and hair styling is no exception.(The all too adorable Chignon bun) They always seem to look so polished, yet effortless. My hair is naturally, well, there's no other way to describe it: FRIZZY . I don't have the luxury to just wash and go! I constantly have to blow dry and straighten it otherwise I have to tie it back. Now, don't get me wrong, I love pulled back hair, especially high buns, but I'm currently in the process of growing it out so its at a stubborn length where I can't to too much with it yet.  I try the low messy bun but I can never seem to get it right, who knew a hairstyle meant to look effortless would require so much effort! My hair is very soft so it just falls when I try to pull it back. Its time for me to start investing in hair products: mousse, hairspray, styling cream, and a good comb to tease my hair with. Definitely going to give Bumble and Bumble a try to see how it works. Something has to be able to tame this wild mane of mine!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the nice comment! I had a look at your blog too, you have a great sense of fashion! Good luck with everything, I'll keep following you on your blog to see your next fashionable ensemble!

    ReplyDelete