Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year - New Shoes


Zigi Soho Veeta Sandal Flats flats from DSW

I was fortunate enough this Christmas to receive a DSW gift card from my brother, because anyone that knows me knows I love shoes! I strolled into DSW, gift card in hand (plus $25 in coupons!!!), ready to try on shoes, shoes and more shoes, but to my dismay and heartache most of the shelves were empty!! Getting ready for Spring/Summer shoes I suppose. There were still quite a few boots and lots of beautiful high heels (most so high I couldn't fathom walking in them) and a few sandals here and there. I tried on a few pairs of boots but nothing really made my heart skip a beat. I was about to call it a day when I stumbled upon a hidden pair of shoes that made me stop and say hmmm... They were nude and black with lots of sparkly jewels on the toe. I tried them on and I loved them! Unfortunately, I won't be able to wear them for a couple of months - at least not outside the house anyway as I'm a Midwestern gal and it's cold here! I recommend these babies with a pair of boyfriend jeans or black ankle pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment